Sunday, May 10, 2009

Updates, Wonderful Updates

I know that I haven't posted anything new in a few days, which is not what I had intended, but the discovery of the new model production method has led me to begin work on about 50 new projects. While many are close to being ready for build/release, it may be a while, as I want to release the big ones sparingly to keep up anticipation :) Thought I'd let you guys know some of the stuff in production (and believe me, there is A LOT more, this is just stuff close to being done):

Gorilla
Lions
Crocodiles
Rats
Mutants
Aliens
Dogs
Guns
Bad Guys
and Lara :)

Also, expect something for a certain movie adaptation coming, soon, but it will take some time as opening the file makes my computer slow to a crawl (stupid model editing).

Thank you all so much for following the blog, you're support keeps me going! Don't forget to put your suggestions in the chatbox!! (Think Lara costumes and poses:)

~Sascha

No comments:

Post a Comment